Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random stuff...

* Anthony's birthday is tomorrow - he's going to be 12. He doesn't want to do the family party thing anymore - so this weekend he's going to have a few friends over for a sleepover and rent the Transformers movie that came out on DVD today. Pray for me with a house full of pre-teen boys...

* Allison joined the disc golf club and the archery club at school. I like golf so I get that...Archery? Really?? She thinks it will be cool to shoot a bows & arrows at stuff.

* Abby has her first field trip tomorrow to the Pumpkin Patch. That's all she's talked about for the last 2 weeks.

* The weather today is beautiful!! I love Fall :)

6 comments:

  1. Mom! that would be embarrasing to have a family party! I will pray for you! at least it won't be a bunch of screaming pre-teen girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree...shooting someone, er I mean someTHING would be fun!!!!! :)
    We need to go to the pumpkin patch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tony!!! Hope your party is alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are BRAVE to have a house full of pre-teens! I'm sure they'll have a blast (you, maybe notsomuch).

    I would have LOVED to do archery in school! It was my favorite thing at summer camp.

    Please show pics from the pumpkin patch. Pumpking pictures are always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple awards for you.

    ReplyDelete