Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random stuff...

It has been really busy around here... we are in the process of moving. My husband drives over an hour to work each day so we've been looking for something closer to his work. We finally found something in an excellent school district and will save us A LOT of money in gas.. So in a couple of weeks the kids will be starting a new school {the timing is not so great} but I'm sure they'll adjust fine. We are excited... but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I never see another box again









And.... I'm so honored another award! I've got this one before and to get it twice - well I think that just makes me extra special! {Smile}

Thank you so much to Mama 4 Real, who gave me the Splash award. I LOVE her blog!

You have to go and check it out!


I'm going to cheat on this a little - since it's my second time... and the moving and all...

and just say thanks again to Mama 4 Real!





9 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new place. Love the moving tips, but how does anyone resist not popping the bubble wrap?! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I hate moving...it sucks...but it is like a new beginning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we just moved. What a pain. I used to like the prospect of a new place to live before I had kids. Now I never want to move again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama4Real is great:) And yes!! I Do think you look a little like Nancy Kerrigan, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh those moving pictures are too funny! I hope the moving goes well and yeah on saving money!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place.

    congrats on the award you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, moving sucks! I'm sure the kids will adjust fine. Good luck with everything! Love the pics too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy...moving? I don't envy you! I hope it all goes smoothly and that the kids love their new school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we are moving right now too! and it is so not my favorite thing. i hope your kids are far more helpful than mine are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the moving process!

    ReplyDelete